Sororitygirls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 4 discussion

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 4 discussion Empty Round 4 discussion

Post  MiaChanelle Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:05 am

Re-capping Round 4
• TWO outfits – One outfit (costume etc.) for the fundraiser and one outfit (negligee) for the cleaning day!
• One Story – Your Himbo has now seen every other girl in the Sorority in her underwear, including yours. How do you feel about flaunting all you’ve got to a dozen macho men? Did jealousy rear its ugly head at all? And the fundraiser, make sure you talk with your roomies and decide on what you would like to do to raise money and tell me how it all panned out!
• This round will end at 8am Forum Time on Thursday the 22nd of October. Only 5 girls will make it through to the final round!

Emy has come up with some fund raising ideas:

- Charity dance
- Auctioning off our selves or
- Auctioning off some Himbos
- Kissing Booth
- Carnival

I'm sure you guys will have better ideas though

I'm in class right now but I'll give this a second thought ok? LIke some of her ideas very much though!

talk to you later!

xoxo Mia

MiaChanelle
Admin

https://sororitygirls.forumieren.com

Back to top Go down

Round 4 discussion Empty Re: Round 4 discussion

Post  Emmyegg Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 am

Thanks Mia I love you

I'll try and come up with some more ideas, I really just want to write my story now so I might do a rough draft skipping the fundraising bits Very Happy

Oh and I'll leave out some Khrys stuff cause im not sure if shes forgiven me Razz

Emmyegg

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmyegg Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:37 am

Haha well all I ended up doing was the first paragraph Razz

Mia, Addi and I were very excited to find that we all we still in the running to become Alpha Bimbos. Alyssa informed us that we were a part of the final 8, and this time we would have to work with our roommates – for us that meant the three of us and Khrys. Hopefully we would be able to work well with Khrys as we had all made our apologies to her. Alyssa told us that we had two tasks this time! Firstly, we would be working with the other girls in our room to organise and hold a fundraiser. The idea was to be the team that made the most money in their fundraiser. Our other task was to clean the Alpha Bimbo’s house while they were holidaying on a tropical island. But we didn’t just have to clean the house – we had to clean it in our underwear! The Beta Himbos would be checking up on us, to make sure we were dressed (or undressed...) properly, and that we were doing a good job.

Emmyegg

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmyegg Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:13 am

I'm going to bed now Smile I hope to see lots of ideas when I wake Wink

Emmyegg

Back to top Go down

Post  MiaChanelle Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 am

so I was thinking...

What if we make a charity dance with a lottery??? And the main wins are things like:

"Voucher for 1 revenge: Someone you don't like? We make sure he/she will learn her lesson!"

"The perfect makeover: Not happy with your style? We'll make you look your best"

"A perfect date: You want to have a great time with your crush? We'll organize the perfect date for you two!"

What do you think???

MiaChanelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adidut Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:18 am

That's really something original...I like it Very Happy

adidut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:56 am

ok first of all let me congratulate with you all girls that madi it through Very Happy
Ims ure we will make again a wonderful job Wink

ok so I like these ideas
-Charity dance
- Kissing Booth
- Carnival

"Voucher for 1 revenge: Someone you don't like? We make sure he/she will learn her lesson!"

"The perfect makeover: Not happy with your style? We'll make you look your best"

"A perfect date: You want to have a great time with your crush? We'll organize the perfect date for you two!"

they are a lot I know XD
Now I thouyght other things we may di are
•a masquerade ball (Iv always wanted to take part of one *_* You now as In season 1 of gossip girl, or as The pohantom of the Opera *_*)
•a sexy carwash (If you are watching the Vampire's diary you know what I mean XD actually I think it is very common too Smile )
•A theatre show ! each of us will have a role Very Happy

Im going to think more about that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  MiaChanelle Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:36 pm

khrys wrote:ok first of all let me congratulate with you all girls that madi it through Very Happy

ok so I like these ideas
-Charity dance
- Kissing Booth
- Carnival

they are a lot I know XD
•a masquerade ball (Iv always wanted to take part of one *_* You now as In season 1 of gossip girl, or as The pohantom of the Opera *_*)
•a sexy carwash (If you are watching the Vampire's diary you know what I mean XD actually I think it is very common too Smile )

hm... I am intrigued by the masked ball idea!!!

What if we do masked ball together with lottery??? I just had the best idea for a dress with mask... Smile
That would be soo cool! Plus it would make for great stories! Smile

we could make a little banner for invitations, post some of the food and music...
And not to forget we could say that you need to participate in the lottery in order to be allowed in??? (so we can make money of course... ^^) and we have the 3 above mentioned prices for the lottery???

MiaChanelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:44 pm

MiaChanelle wrote:
khrys wrote:ok first of all let me congratulate with you all girls that madi it through Very Happy

ok so I like these ideas
-Charity dance
- Kissing Booth
- Carnival

they are a lot I know XD

hm... I am intrigued by the masked ball idea!!!

What if we do masked ball together with lottery??? I just had the best idea for a dress with mask... Smile
That would be soo cool! Plus it would make for great stories! Smile

we could make a little banner for invitations, post some of the food and music...
And not to forget we could say that you need to participate in the lottery in order to be allowed in??? (so we can make money of course... ^^) and we have the 3 above mentioned prices for the lottery???

a lottery ball mask sounds great! I will have a lot of fun making my dress too Very Happy I love the kind of dress you wear at these balls *_*
To enter guests need to buy a ticket of teh lottery and maybe there will be different rewards. As the first place has the date, teh second the revenge and the third the makeover...
I guess it would be very original.

Let's wait to know what the other girls think about that. Then we can search for a nice location ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  MiaChanelle Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:05 pm

ok... Smile I like that idea so far!!! Smile And I just did a dress... Smile First outfit is the lingerie one... then comes the dress for the "fundraising ball" and then the one where I added the mask... ^^ Tell me what you think!!! Smile

Round 4 discussion 130988861Round 4 discussion OhnemaskRound 4 discussion Withmask

MiaChanelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:05 pm

The red dress is wonderful *_*

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmyegg Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:10 pm

I think the ball sounds great!!! Love those outfits Mia, sexy negligee Wink

Emmyegg

Back to top Go down

Post  MiaChanelle Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:20 pm

Emmyegg wrote:I think the ball sounds great!!! Love those outfits Mia, sexy negligee Wink

the ball it is???

should i post our choice in the thread to make sure the other group doesn't go for a similar thing??? (although to be honest I doubt whether the other group will go for anything at all??? Shocked )

MiaChanelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmyegg Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Yea maybe post it. But I agree with you, they may not post an idea at all!

Emmyegg

Back to top Go down

Post  MiaChanelle Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Emmyegg wrote:Yea maybe post it. But I agree with you, they may not post an idea at all!

well... then they shall all go home... :p *I'm so tired I think that brings out either the evil or the melodramatic side in me* *pointsatstoriesofpast rounds*

MiaChanelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adidut Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Love the masquared ball idea I love you and great outfits Mia Wink

adidut

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Ok so I guess that the fianl idea is the ball right? with the lottery? Very Happy
Well I hope they wont think at the same idea that would be bad :S Anyway we have dates and tme oint his forum that proves our desition Razz Very Happy

Ok as Im still sooo ill :S Im going in my warm bed to watch some anotehr episode of teh vampire's diary from the laptop Razz
as tomorrow Im not going to the uni Ills pend some time searching for nice loicationa nd creating my 2 outfit Very Happy good luck to you too ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  MiaChanelle Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:57 pm

khrys wrote:Ok so I guess that the fianl idea is the ball right? with the lottery? Very Happy
Well I hope they wont think at the same idea that would be bad :S Anyway we have dates and tme oint his forum that proves our desition Razz Very Happy

Ok as Im still sooo ill :S Im going in my warm bed to watch some anotehr episode of teh vampire's diary from the laptop Razz
as tomorrow Im not going to the uni Ills pend some time searching for nice loicationa nd creating my 2 outfit Very Happy good luck to you too ^^

nite nite!!!

get well soon!

I'll start writing parts of my story now... Wink

xoxo Mia

MiaChanelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  adidut Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:12 pm

khrys wrote:Ok so I guess that the fianl idea is the ball right? with the lottery? Very Happy

Godd night Very Happy and get well soon...
Vampire's diaries...Ian Somerhalder Razz Rolling Eyes

adidut

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmyegg Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:36 pm

I've written this for what we're doing at the actual ball

Mia and I started at the front, taking the money for the raffle tickets and letting people in. Khrys was making sure the music was all going smoothly and Addi was overseeing the people at the bar. After half an hour or so we swapped positions until nobody was needed at the front anymore as the doors were closed, and then we all just kept an eye on everything while we had fun!

And I was thinking, we could say we got the venue for free because the owner used to be an Alpha Bimbo and was happy to help?

Emmyegg

Back to top Go down

Post  MiaChanelle Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:46 am

Emmyegg wrote:I've written this for what we're doing at the actual ball

Mia and I started at the front, taking the money for the raffle tickets and letting people in. Khrys was making sure the music was all going smoothly and Addi was overseeing the people at the bar. After half an hour or so we swapped positions until nobody was needed at the front anymore as the doors were closed, and then we all just kept an eye on everything while we had fun!

And I was thinking, we could say we got the venue for free because the owner used to be an Alpha Bimbo and was happy to help?

Maybe he was an beta himbo, is a man and therefore more inclined to help when the 4 of us show up??? :p

MiaChanelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmyegg Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:16 am

hehehe, Mia will you be in another of your slutty outfits when we show up? Wink

Emmyegg

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:28 am

I like the idea of the man that helps us Very Happy
And Khrys will be really glad to hel with the musioc *_*

I was working on my outfit...it took my an hour -.-

Round 4 discussion 592643
I like it but I might change it a little bit, there are some parts that doesnt convince me :S
And for those who ricognize it...yes I took inspiration from the wonderful Serena prom's dress *_* Round 4 discussion 2jfceo5

Back to top Go down

Post  MiaChanelle Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:56 am

Emmyegg wrote:hehehe, Mia will you be in another of your slutty outfits when we show up? Wink

maybe... ^^ that's actually a good idea.... ^^

MiaChanelle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:05 am

where do we want this ball to take place? inside or outide?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next